Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2017

[DUCKY] A strange unit?

Hello everybody, I am back, yes I am! *giggles*

My scout is finished, yippee! Although... why did I get an Animal Keeper?

[Ducky... you are a creative player, remember? *sighs*]

Huh? Oh, right. Now I remember, yes I do! I get special units sometimes. The Animal Keeper is stronger I think?

...

Hello? Why are you not responding?

[Yes it is. Against animals to be precise. Sorry, didn't realize it was a question. I only act in the background, remember. I'm guiding you a little, Ducky. If I don't say anything, then you're probably right about whatever it is about]

Oh okay, no problem, hehehe. Well, I do not know much about the northern border so should I explore that first?

[*nods*]

Then I will do that. yep, yep, yep! Oh, and I would like to have more scouts, I am just so curious to see what is around me.


Okay, are we done?

[Yes, but I have an idea. How about we take a look at the technologies you already have?]

One moment... ah here.


I have Hunting. I do not have any resources though that need a camp... I get more food from hunting though, I think that is pretty good. 

Mining allows me to build mines on hills. Hmm, I have a lot of these oh yes, yes, yes *giggles*

[Yes, though you will also need Bronze Working for most of them since a forest is growing on them.]

Yes, I know but thank you for reminding me! Are we done now? Yes? Okay, then see you, yep, yep, yep! *waves*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen