Dienstag, 18. Juli 2017

[DUCKY] Spike and Chomper

Hello everyone! How are you, I am great, yep, yep, yep! 

Spiky and I are going to work together, yep, yep, yep! So Chomper cannot just attack me because now I have a good back-up, yep, yep, yep!

I will keep this one here so I can keep an eye on El Cid. I need to know what he is up to because I think I should try to cut him off, yep, yep, yep!

[Yes, that's a good plan there, Ducky ;)]

This scout is going to try to hunt the animal for food. It can not attack but can be attacked so I stayed-ed on the hill where my defense is best, yes I did!

[Ducky, shouldn't you talk to Chomper again?]

Oh, yes! I should! Thank you for reminding me!

I do not know what to do about Chomper at the moment. Right now, I already have somebody to work together with but I must not mention that towards Chomper before he knows Spiky as well...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen